Crossover Labs Play 2011
Date: 19 June 2011 to 24 June 2011
Venue: Kortrijk, Belgium
Crossover Lab Play is open to applications from Flemish and Danish professionals interested in games and innovation.
From Sunday evening 19 until Friday the 24th of June 2011, the participants will gather in the luxurious and D-hotel in Kortrijk, Belgium, to discover the creative and commercial challenges of cross-media content and services. This will be done by sharing knowledge and experience, brainstorm sessions, guidance, project development and pitching.cerun: yes;"> This Crossover Lab Play is managed by a team of mentors consisting of international experts, such as the famous Mark Atkin (Crossover Lab UK), Jakob HØgel (New Danish Screens of the Danish Film Institute) and Christel De Maeyer (The Studios/HOWest)
Applications are sought from:
- professionals from traditional audiovisual industries; such as screenwriters, producers, filmmakers, distributors, etc. ;
- professionals from the new digital media sector; such as game developers, interactive designers, motion designers, creative web developers, online marketers 3D artists, etc. ;
- professionals from theater, dance, sound & music, … - industries.
Crossover Lab Play is initiated by:
iDROPS, MEDIA Desk Belgium- Flemish Community and Crossover Lab UK. With the support of: Shareplay, VAF, SACD/SCAM, IBT, Flanders DC, 3D Square, The Studios, Digital Arts & Entertainment, Westtoer, Flemish Government - Department of Youth, Culture, Sports and Media, and Mediarte.be.
Registration: Crossover Lab Play
You can register for the Crossover Lab Play if you are from Flanders or from Denmark.
Send us an extensive CV and motivation per mail, to Corine Meijers: email@example.com
- Your CV and motivation need to be written in English
- Mention clearly your address, telephone number and e-mail address in your CV
- the places are limited and competitive, so don’t hesitate!
- The goal of Crossover Lab Play is to develop a project jointly and not to sign yourself in with a project.
The registration for Crossover Lab Play is possible until Monday 6 June 2011.
On June 10 by the latest, we inform all people registered if they are selected or not.
The price to participate to Crossover Lab Play is € 750,- per person.
This amount includes stay and meals, but excludes transport, alcoholic consumptions, wellness and other optional activities.
In case you have some questions, you can contact the following persons:
Kristian Bang Nørgaard / firstname.lastname@example.org / 08713 2130
MEDIA Desk Vlaanderen / Vlaams Audiovisueel Fonds:
Bert Lesaffer / email@example.com / +32 2 2260630
Corine Meijers / firstname.lastname@example.org
iDROPS vzw: Brecht Van Elslande / email@example.com / +32 485 62 59 21