Crossover Play Development Lab 2011
Date: 26 September 2011 to 30 September 2011
Venue: Studio van Villanella, Antwerp
Are you a creative professional (documentary filmmaker, screenwriter, television producer, theater, game developer, marketer, web developer, mobile specialist, format, creator ...) with a cross-media concept that has a game linkedin or woven in, or have you previously participated in a Crossover Lowlands of Crossover Play Lab, but you don’t know how to develop this great concept and launch it, this laboratory, offered by Crossover in partnership with iDROPS, MEDIA Desk Flanders, Flanders DC and Villanella, will be the answer to all your questions.
What we offer?
• A unique four-day non residential workshop.
• Supervised by an international team of mentors and experts to develop and prepare production of cross-media concepts and projects with a game linked or intertwined.
• To develop creative business strategies and different business models
• Individual feedback and coaching by experts on the subject
• A pitch within the framework of the international game conference GAMESSUMMIT 2.0 for an international jury with names such as. David Rose of We RInteractive (UK) and Lau Korsgaard of Spill Zone (DK)
• 5 experts at your disposal including Mark Atkin (UK), Jo Roach (UK), Mike Dicks (UK) and Christel De Maeyer (BE).
• And not to forget: all the things you wanted to know about how to be a game developer, but were afraid to ask!
• Individually or in teams (up to 4 people)
• TV producers, screenwriters, documentary makers, film directors, producers, theater, game developers, dancers, webmasters, digital agencies, mobile developers ...
• Monday 26 to Thursday, September 29, 2011: Business & Development Lab
• Friday, September 30, 2011: Pitch of projects to Game Summit 2.0
How to register? -
Deadline for registration on Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 24:00 - Send a file with your motivation, CV and a brief description (max. 1 A4) of the project or concept that you want to participate, and on to firstname.lastname@example.org@idrops.be - Please indicate if you are alone or in teams participating in the Lab - Announcement of participants on September 12, 2011
• 400 euros (excluding VAT) for individuals and companies with fewer than 5 employees
• 650 euros (excluding VAT) for businesses with five or more employees During the workshop there will be coffee breaks and sandwich lunch provided for participants. Participants also receive free access to the Game Summit 2.0.
Brecht Elslande - email@example.com - 0475 79 88 91
Nathalie Goethals - nathalie.goethals @ media desk vlaanderen.eu